I’m a storyteller. I always have been and I always will be. I use The Sims to help me visualize my characters and their stories. Eternally Yours is very much a story. It’s not challenging to me. It comes naturally. As such, I can get a little lost in the hum-drum of the day-to-day and I get bored.
So I came up with a Random Legacy/Wishacy Challenge. A Random Wishacy I suppose. The Random Legacy Challenge App will ensure that each generation keeps it interesting and the Wishacy portion will be a challenge. Granted, I’ll never follow even my own rules completely, but it will be fun to try something new for a bit.
- Each generation must start with a roll of the Random Legacy Challenge App and this will guide how that generation is played.
- At least 5 generations must be played.
- All traits for every family member must be chosen at random
- Heir may be male or female
- All rolled wishes for the HEIR must be granted.
- If you want to make it interesting, wishes for all family members may be granted.
- Heir must go to university
- Heir can marry any sim (townie or user created) but must meet them randomly and they cannot move-in or marry without rolling the wish.
- Lifespan may vary but must remain within these limits:
- Baby: 5-10 Days
- Toddler: 10-15 Days
- Child: 15-30 Days
- Teen: 15-30 Days
- Young Adult: 30-50 Days
- Adult: 25-50 Days
- Elder: 15-30 Days
- Aging must not be turned off at any time.
- No cheats!
NOTE: This is not a true Wishacy because I will chose some things for my sims. I’m going to control them some (because I’m a control freak) but most actions will be left up to wishes or free-will.